416/7-9 Durham Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Contemporary fourth-floor apartment footsteps from Westfield
Creating an advantageous offering for first home buyers and savvy investors alike, this fourth-floor apartment enjoys seamless cross-flow ventilation, dual outdoor flow and a minimalistic modern design with open interiors. Residents enjoy access to a communal rooftop garden with elevated urban views, while the complex is well-located footsteps from Westfield, vibrant dining and the station.
– Streamlined contemporary layout with an open plan lounge/dining area
– Effortless transition onto a relaxed all-weather balcony with leafy views
– Wide balcony boasts an L-shaped setting with a north-easterly aspect
– Modern kitchen is equipped with gas appliances and stone benchtops
– Two well-sized bedrooms each fitted with built-ins, one with balcony
– Stylish bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, air-conditioning, gas outlet
– Readymade first home/investment in an area of strong rental demand
– Dedicated car space, elevator access, video intercom, laundry with dryer
– Near new complex was built in 2019, offers residents a garden rooftop
– Highly-desirable location moments from schooling, transport and shops
– Compromises an approximate 107sqm of total space
Strata Levies: $735.00 per quarter
Council rates: $397.00 per quarter
Water Rates: $152.00 per quarter
Share this property:
Agents representing 416/7-9 Durham Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.