50/324 Woodstock Avenue Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Double brick top-floor apartment enjoys an elevated northerly aspect
Perched on top floor to capture an elevated urban outlook, this double brick apartment enjoys a desirable northerly aspect and offers compact, low-maintenance living ideal for first home buyers, executive couples or investors alike. It spans an impressive 104sqm and is currently leased out to excellent tenants at $330.00 per week.
The property is located just moments from Westfield, public transport, speciality shopping and local eateries.
– Sun-washed interiors provide an open plan living/dining zone
– Easy access onto the balcony, enjoying elevated urban views
– Galley style kitchen is equipped with gas appliances, storage
– Two double bedrooms are carpeted and neutrally displayed
– Original full main bathroom in addition to an internal laundry
– Air conditioning, top floor setting, solid double brick building
– Currently leased out to excellent tenants at $330.00 per week
– Prime investment or first home option in a high-growth setting
– Single lock-up garage in addition to an array of visitors parking
– Close to quality schools, dining, sporting grounds and parklands
Water Rates: $151.00 per quarter
Council Rates: $400.00 per quarter
Strata Levies: $835.00 per quarter
Share this property:
Agents representing 50/324 Woodstock Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.