28/11-13 Durham Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Spacious and refreshed apartment with comfortable interiors
Designed with an emphasis on practicality and comfort, this spacious two-bedroom apartment has been beautifully refreshed and is washed with plenty of natural light. It makes a fantastic first home or investment opportunity, attracting rental returns of up to $350.00. The property is set within a new-new boutique complex, just moments from Westfield, public transport and local eateries.
– Generous open plan layout with a combined living/dining space
– Seamless outdoor flow to all-weather balcony with sliding blinds
– Granite kitchen is equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
– Two double bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, master balcony
– Full bathroom is well-presented and features floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Air conditioning, freshly painted interiors and internal storage
– Currently vacant, property can attract rental $350.00 per week
– Readymade with scope to enhance or add personal touches
– Above ground basement carspace, 6 year old boutique complex
– Close to cafes, quality schools, parklands and sporting grounds
Strata rates: $729.00 per quarter
Council rates: $352.00 per quarter
Water rates: $151.00 per quarter
Share this property:
Agents representing 28/11-13 Durham Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.