15/35 Hythe Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Ideally suited to a savvy first home buyer or astute investor, this full brick two-bedroom apartment is situated on the second floor of a well-presented building. It resides in a convenient, high-growth location and attracts strong rental returns. The property is just a short walk from Mt Druitt Westfield, Mt Druitt Station, and local schools.
– Traditional full brick build offers open plan lounge and dining
– Interiors extend to covered balcony, an ideal space for relaxing
– Original kitchen with ample cupboard space and a leafy outlook
– Two good-sized bedrooms are fitted with mirrored built-in robes
– Well kept main bathroom features a combined bath and shower
– Air conditioning, intercom access, internal laundry and carpet
– Readymade with scope to further enhance/add personal touches
– Fantastic first home of investment attracting $330.00 per week
– Above ground lock-up garage, rear door access, visitor parking
– Moments from local dining, parks, transport and specialty stores
Water Rates: $267.00 per quarter
Council Rates: $377.00 per quarter
Strata Levies: $588.00 per quarter
Share this property:
Agents representing 15/35 Hythe Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.