10/2 Hythe Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Perched on the top floor of a well-maintained building, this double brick apartment boasts a streamlined floorplan with effortless indoor/outdoor living and three separate balconies. It ensures a fantastic first home or investment in a rapidly growing location and enjoys a street-facing corner position. The property is just a stroll from transport, shopping, and local dining.
– Flowing lounge and dining area enhanced with high ceilings
– All three balconies each enjoy elevated leafy/district views
– Fantastic choice of outdoor spaces are ideal for entertaining
– Well maintained kitchen equipped with gas steel appliances
– Two good-sized bedrooms are fitted with built-in wardrobes
– Full main bathroom features modern tiles, internal laundry
– Air conditioning, wood like floors are paired with neutral tones
– New laminate floors and blinds throughout plus fresh paint
– Single basement car space, close to vibrant cafes and dining
– Walk to Mt Druitt Westfield, Mt Druitt Station, and schools
Strata: $879.20 per quarter approx.
Water: $144.11 per quarter approx.
Council: $391.50 per quarter approx.
Share this property:
- Alarm System
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Security Access
Agents representing 10/2 Hythe Street