64/1-5 Durham Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Embracing garden and leafy outlook & abundant natural light, this double brick apartment compromises a corner position and provides a spacious, open floor plan with two balconies. It ensures a fantastic first home or investment opportunity and is currently leased out at $320.00 per week. The apartment is approx 113m2 and is enviably located within a short stroll of Mt Druitt Station, Westfield and local eateries.
– Spacious design with a combined living and dining area
– Seamless outdoor flow to a relaxed, all-weather balcony
– Stone kitchen equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
– Two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and balconies
– Modern main bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles
– Readymade with scope to enhance or add personal touches
– Stylish master ensuite in addition to an internal laundry
– Fantastic investment/first home set within a garden complex
– Single and secure basement car space, air conditioning,
– Moments from grocers, schools, cinemas, and Mt Druitt station
Water Rates: $177.12 per quarter
Council Rates: $377.00 per quarter
Strata levies: $812.50 per quarter
Share this property:
Agents representing 64/1-5 Durham Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.