2/46 Luxford Road Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Providing a brilliant investment or first home opportunity, this full brick apartment is set on the first floor and enjoys well maintained interiors, a private balcony and an open floor plan. It has a rental potential of $290.00 per week, and is peacefully located within a quiet building, opposite Westfield and public transport.
– Combined interior space accumulates to approximately 84m2
– Living and dining zone extends to a relaxed all-weather balcony
– Kitchen is equipped with quality appliances and ample storage
– Two good-sized bedrooms, master is fitted with a built-in robe
– Main bathroom with a combined bath/shower, internal laundry
– Intercom, air conditioning, relatively neutral colour scheme
– Readymade with scope to enhance and add personal touches
– Fantastic investment set within a prime, high-growth location
– Single lock-up garage plus ample space for visitor parking
– Walk to a selection of eateries, cafes, grocers, cinema and parks
– Strata Levies: approx $500.00 per quarter
– Water Rates: approx $177.00 per quarter
– Council Rates: approx $377.00 per quarter
Share this property:
Agents representing 2/46 Luxford Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.