8/30 Hythe Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
Offering a desirable blend of comfort and convenience, this well maintained apartment presents an excellent purchase for an astute investor or first homebuyer.
It provides low-maintenance living at its best and holds a highly central position just walking distance from Westfield, local eateries and transport links.
– Spacious lounge/dining zone enjoy a flowing, open design
– Expansive all-weather balcony enjoys an elevated outlook
– Modern kitchen is equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
– Two double bedrooms fitted with mirrored built-in wardrobes
– Tidy full main bathroom, two reverse cycle air conditioners, intercom system
– Readymade with scope to add personal touches or enhance
– Apartment attracts high rental returns of $340.00 per week
– Single lock-up garage plus a security gate, internal laundry
– Located on the first floor of a boutique, brick building
– Close to shopping centres and grocers, schools and parks
Strata Rates: $500.00 per quarter
Water Rates: $180.00 per quarter
Council Rates: $360.000 per quarter
Share this property:
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.