57/2 Hythe Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
Enjoying a fluid open plan design with abundant natural light, this ground floor apartment has been beautifully maintained to provide a stylish yet easycare lifestyle. It’s wonderfully suited to a first homebuyer or astute investor and is conveniently located in a secure, well-kept complex. The property is an easy walk from Mount Druitt Station, Westfield and an array of local eateries.
– Spacious lounge/dining zone extends to the courtyard
– Enclosed garden terrace ideal for effortless entertaining
– Kitchen is equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
– Two bedrooms with built-ins, private balcony off master
– Bathroom has a separate bath/shower, internal laundry
– Located in a high-growth area to attract high rental returns
– Readymade with scope to enhance or add personal touches
– Air conditioning, woodlike floors teamed with neutral tones
– Single car space located in the secure complex basement
– Prime investment attracts rental returns of $340.00 per week
– Close to a selection of schools, parks, stores and buses
Water Rates: $172.00 per quarter
Council Rates: $364.00 per quarter
Strata Levies: $840.00 per quarter
Share this property:
Agent representing 57/2 Hythe Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.