53/324 Woodstock Avenue Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Benefiting from recent updates and an elevated urban outlook, this full brick apartment is primely positioned on the top floor. It offers a generous design with modern features, and is set within a secure building, just moments from Westfield, Mt Druitt Station and local eateries.
– Flowing interiors compromise approximately 104m2 of space
– Combined lounge/dining room extend onto a covered balcony
– Expansive kitchen features gas appliances and ample storage
– Two good-sized bedrooms each fitted with built-in wardrobes
– Well maintained full bathroom includes a bathtub, new vanity
– Air conditioning, internal laundry, intercom, neutral colour scheme
– Recently updated with plush new carpet, freshly painted throughout
– Perfectly suited to a professional couple seeking easy commute
– Fantastic investment option currently rented for $290.00 per week
– Single lock-up garage, building is approximately 20 years old
– Close to a number of schools and easy access to M7 and M4 motorways
– Strata rates: approx $765.00 per quarter
– Council rates: approx $379.00 per quarter
– Water rates: approx $144.00 per quarter
Share this property:
Agents representing 53/324 Woodstock Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.