1/64 Clyde Street Guildford, NSW 2161
No testimonial found!
Refreshed, Full Brick, First Floor Beauty
Perfectly located within walking distance to Guildford train station, local shops, schools, parks and much more, this refreshed full brick two-bedroom unit is well positioned in private boutique block of just 8 apartments positioned on level 1 with Northern and Western aspects.
Offering an ultra-convenient and comfortable lifestyle, this is a perfect start for first home buyers.
– NEW carpet throughout
– NEW painting throughout
– NEW roller blinds
– First floor & full brick construction
– Spacious living space
– Separate dining area access to two balconies
– Open plan kitchen with gas cooking
– Two large bedrooms, main with built in robe
– Neat bathroom
– Internal laundry with second toilet
– Single lock up garage
– 550 metres (approximately) to Guildford train station, supermarket, local shops and restaurants
– 650 metres (approximately) to St Patricks Guildford and Guildford Public School
– 850 metres (approximately) to Holroyd Private Hospital
– 900 metres (approximately) to Guildford Swimming Centre
– Short drive to Merrylands Stockland Mall and Parramatta CBD
– Strata levy: $1,042.70 P.Q. (approximately)
– Council rate: $304.00 P.Q. (approximately)
– Water rate: $157.31 P.Q. (approximately)
Share this property:
Agent representing 1/64 Clyde Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.