103/34 Wentworth Street Glebe, NSW 2037
No testimonial found!
Embracing a due north aspect over the garden, this wonderful apartment is recently refreshed for a seamless transition. The classic full-brick design impresses with high ceilings and tall windows, while living space includes a substantial balcony. Complete with onsite parking, this is an affordable option for first-time buyers and investors, keen to establish themselves in a convenient location with high growth prospects, thanks to the easy access to Glebe’s village attractions, the exciting new Sydney Fish Market, city transport services and more.
– Reliable full-brick design is recently refreshed with new paint and carpet
– Living space features floor-to-ceiling glazing framing the sun-lit garden
– Brand-new kitchen provides ample storage and first-use of appliances
– Both bedrooms are well scaled and face north to receive all-day sunshine
– Main bedroom provides a built-in wardrobe and the bathroom has a bath
– Just 5 mins walk from Glebe Point Road’s delectable cafes and restaurants
– Walk to Glebe Light Rail, Sydney Uni, UTS & Broadway Shopping Centre
– Total area 59sqm (approx.)
– Internal area 41sqm (approx.)
– External 18sqm (approx.)
– Strata fees (include car space) $1253.00 pq (approx.)
– Council rates $273.50 pq (approx.)
– Water rates $155.50 pq (approx.)
Share this property:
- North facing
Agents representing 103/34 Wentworth Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.