4/10-12 Macquarie Road Auburn, NSW 2144
No testimonial found!
Perfect Apartment Located In The Heart Of Auburn
Perfectly located in the heart of Auburn, this apartment is surrounded by all amenities including supermarkets, local shops, schools, parks and much more. This refreshed ground floor, full brick two-bedroom unit is offering an ultra-convenient and comfortable lifestyle and is perfect for first home buyers or a savvy investor.
– Ground floor & full brick construction
– Spacious 108 sqm floorplan
– Light filled living space with Northern aspect
– Open plan kitchen with gas cooking
– Two large bedrooms, main with built in robe
– Updated bathroom and internal laundry
– Secured single lock up garage
– New carpet throughout
– Freshly painted
– NBN ready
– Potential Rental income: $380-$400 per week
And much more…
– 200 metres (approximately) to Auburn train station
– 270 metres (approximately) to Auburn Park
– 300m (approximately) to Woolworths, Big W, Australia Post, Gloria Jeans and over 100 shops, cafes and restaurants
– 600 metres (approximately) to St John’s Catholic Primary School
– Easy access to St Hillers Road, Parramatta road, Silver water Road & M4
– Short drive to Lidcombe Shopping Centre, Costco, Outlets, Parramatta CBD, DFO & Sydney Olympic Park
Strata Fees $405 per quarter (approximately)
Council Rates $272 per quarter (approximately)
Water Rates $152.49 per quarter (approximately)
Share this property:
Agent representing 4/10-12 Macquarie Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.