5/24 Blenheim Avenue Rooty Hill, NSW 2766
Washed with an abundance of natural light, this thoroughly maintained townhouse combines a traditional dual level design with private outdoor entertaining. It creates a fabulous investment or first home opportunity and is set within a peaceful, highly sought-after complex.
The property approx 13 years old and is conveniently located just moments from Westfield, transport links, local eateries and quality schools.
– Practical interiors offer an open plan lounge and dining space
– Expansive all-weather pergola boarded with easycare gardens
– Granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes, master has a walk-in robe
– Full bathroom in addition to a master ensuite and a guest w/c
– Air conditioning, alarm system, under stair and linen storage
– High sloped ceilings are teamed with a blend of opulent tones
– Ready made investment opportunity attracts high rental returns
– Single lock-up garage with internal access, off-street parking
– Close to shopping and retail, cinemas, parks and sporting grounds
Strata fee: approx $300.00 per quarter
Council rates: approx $364.00 per quarter
Water rates: approx $151.00 per quarter
Share this property:
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.