12 Sonoran Glade Plumpton, NSW 2761
No testimonial found!
Recently completed to provide an exceptional standard of living, this near new townhouse is completely freestanding and enjoys a bright easterly aspect. It compromises a total 214m2 and offers an open lounge/dining space with a landscaped backyard. The property is peacefully located close to Plumpton Marketplace, public transport and local schools.
– Traditional dual-level layout with generous living spaces
– Seamless outdoor flow to an all-weather alfresco and yard
– Stone kitchen equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
– Four good sized bedrooms each feature built-in wardrobes
– Stylish main bathroom and guest w/c, ensuite to master
– Ducted air conditioning, downlights, internal laundry
– Ideal investment, currently rented for $430.00 per week
– Approximately three years old, well suited to a first home buyer
– Single lock-up garage with internal access, car space, storage
– Close to sporting grounds, parklands, eateries and Westfield
– Council rates: $364.00 per quarter
– Water rates: $378.00 per quarter
– Strata rates: $256.00 per quarter
Share this property:
Agents representing 12 Sonoran Glade
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.