2/37 Binalong Road Pendle Hill, NSW 2145
No testimonial found!
Beautifully renovated townhouse in ‘The Grove’ complex. This spacious home is a convenient sanctuary for today’s modern family. Under strata title and presenting a spacious open design, it is an ideal opportunity for a first home buyer or investor.
* Located over three levels with quality inclusions and finishes
* Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus dishwasher
* Living / dining area is fully tiled with an open plan design
* External courtyard has timber decking throughout with shad cloth
* Extra-large bedrooms with two providing built in wardrobes
* Balcony attached to the main bedroom
* Internal laundry with toilet downstairs
* Main bathroom and en-suite upstairs completely renovated with high end finishes
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout the property
* Blinds to all internal windows and the added security of external shutters
* Everything has been accounted for with nothing else to spend
Total area approximately: 166sqm
Building approximately: 125sqm
Council: Parramatta Council
Council rates: $285pq
Water rates: $179pq
Strata approximately: $720pq
Rental Estimate: $450 – $500 per week
Located within a well maintained estate in close proximity to excellent schools and shops this property is definitely on the shortlist for those looking to up size or downsize, upgrade, first home buyers or investors.
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above
information but does not constitute any representation by the owner
or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable;
we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on
their own enquiries.
Share this property:
Agent representing 2/37 Binalong Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.