48/78 Methven Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Spacious townhouse creates a fantastic first home or investment
Washed with an abundance of natural light, this recently refreshed townhouse offers private outdoor entertaining and flowing interiors over a spacious dual-level design. It creates an ideal first home or investment opportunity and attracts high rental returns of approximately $410.00 per week. It compromises 184m2 and enjoys a corner position just moments from Westfield, local eateries, and schools.
– Combined lounge and dining easily extends out to the yard
– Private park-like backyard is ideal for effortless entertaining
– Neat and tidy kitchen equipped with steel gas appliances
– Three bedrooms all have built-ins, master enjoys a walk-in
– Upstairs main bathroom in addition to a guest w/c, laundry
– Air conditioning, neutral colour scheme, ceiling fans, tiled
– Currently tenanted to good tenants returning $410.00 per week
– Readymade opportunity with scope to add value or enhance
– Single lock up garage with internal access and storage space
– Close to Mount Druitt Station and Transport, parks and shops
Strata Levies: $329.00 per quarter
Council Rates: $397.00 quarter
Water Rates: $147.00 quarter
Share this property:
Agents representing 48/78 Methven Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.