44/78 Methven Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Washed with an abundance of natural light, this recently refreshed townhouse offers private outdoor entertaining and flowing interiors over a spacious dual-level design. It creates an ideal first home or investment opportunity and attracts high rental returns of approximately $410.00 per week. It compromises 209m2 and enjoys a corner position just moments from Westfield, local eateries, and schools.
– Combined lounge and dining easily extends out to the yard
– Private park-like backyard is ideal for effortless entertaining
– Tidy kitchen equipped with steel gas appliances, dishwasher
– Three bedrooms all have built-ins, master enjoys a walk-in
– Upstairs main bathroom in addition to a guest w/c, laundry
– Air conditioning, neutral colour scheme, ceiling fans, tiled
– Currently vacant and ready to lease out at $410.00 per week
– Readymade opportunity with scope to add value or enhance
– Single lock up garage with internal access and storage space
– Close to Mt Druitt Station and transport links, parks and shops
– Strata Rates: Approx $329.00 per quarter
– Water Rates: Approx $179.00 per quarter
– Council Rates: Approx $379.00 per quarter
Share this property:
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Agents representing 44/78 Methven Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.