41/78 Methven Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Embraced by a private outdoor oasis, this well-presented townhouse enjoys a practical dual-level design, spacious open plan interiors and an enviable corner position. It’s set within a quiet building on a cul-de-sac, and is minutes from Mt Druitt Station, Westfield and local dining.
– Combined lounge and dining zone extends outdoors
– Easy flow to relaxed all-weather entertainers’ pergola
– Pergola is immersed in established gardens, enclosed yard
– Bright kitchen with steel gas appliances and a dishwasher
– Three good-sized bedrooms each fitted with built-in robes
– Tidy main bathroom in addition to two guest w/c’s
– Air conditioning, internal laundry, shutters on front window
– Neutral décor, floorboards upstairs, add personal touches
– Single lock-up garage with internal access, car space
– Moments from schools, cafes, sporting grounds and buses
– Total size approx approx 282m2
– Strata rate: approx $361.00 per quarter
– Council rate: approx $377.00 per quarter
– Water rate: approx $275.00 per quarter
Share this property:
Agents representing 41/78 Methven Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.