45/78 Methven Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Embracing a sunny east facing aspect, this well presented townhouse offers easy outdoor entertaining and flowing interiors over a spacious dual-level design. It creates an ideal first home or investment opportunity just moments from Westfield, local eateries and schools.
– Combined lounge and dining extends out to the patio
– Large courtyard is ideal for both children and pets
– Tidy kitchen is equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
– Three good-sized bedrooms, two have built-in wardrobes
– Upstairs full bathroom in addition to a guest w/c, laundry
– Air conditioning, neutral colour scheme
– Leased to excellent long-term tenant for $410.00 per week
– Readymade opportunity with scope to add value or enhance
– Single lock up garage with internal access and car space
– Close to Mt Druitt Station and transport links, parks and shops
– Strata Rates: Approx $329.00 per quarter
– Water Rates: Approx $160.00 per quarter
– Council Rates: Approx $360.00 per quarter
Share this property:
Agents representing 45/78 Methven Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.