29/51-57 Meacher Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Boasting rare street frontage and an abundance of natural light, this traditional townhouse is approx 266m2 enjoys tranquil leafy outlooks, a selection of living zones and a private backyard that adjoins communal parkland. It’s located in a highly sought-after neighborhood, just a stroll from Rooty Hill Masjid and St Bishoy College.
– Floorplan offers separate living and family/dining rooms
– Concrete yard extends to a shared BBQ area and playground
– Well maintained kitchen equipped with quality appliances
– Three good sized bedrooms, master with a built-in wardrobe
– Full main bathroom on the first floor in addition to a guest w/c
– Upstairs carpeted rumpus room extends out to a balcony
– Air conditioning, neutral colour scheme, scope to add touches
– Ideally suited to a first home buyer, family or astute investor
– Single lock-up garage with internal access, internal laundry
– Close to Westfield, transport links, local eateries and schools
Water rates: $179.00 per quarter
Council rates: $336.00 per quarter
Strata: rates: $450.00 per quarter
Share this property:
Agent representing 29/51-57 Meacher Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.