6/49-51 Hythe Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
Occupying a prized blue-ribbon address just footsteps from everyday conveniences, this street-facing townhouse enjoys an expansive dual-level design with private outdoor entertaining and quality fittings throughout. It offers a traditional floor plan with dual outdoor flow and is peacefully nestled within a well-maintained complex. The tidy townhouse is ideally located opposite Mt Druitt Shopping precinct, local eateries and transport.
– Spacious lounge and dining area lead to a pergola
– Easycare backyard with plenty of natural sunlight
– Modern kitchen equipped with steel gas appliances
– Three good-sized bedrooms each have built-in robes
– Full bathroom plus a master ensuite and guest w/c
– Ready made and well kept, ideal for a young family
– Video intercom and gas heating, new carpet upstairs
– Private-use driveway leads to a single lock-up garage
– Currently returning $410.00 per week.
– Walk to Aldi, Gloria Jeans and T.K Max, close to Westfield
Water rates: $171.00 per quarter
Council rates: $364.00 per quarter
Strata: rates: $360.00 per quarter
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.