10/27-31 Cleone Street Guildford, NSW 2161
No testimonial found!
Rare Oversized Townhouse In A Peaceful Location
This stylish and private townhouse provides a tranquil convenient location. Designed to provide generously proportioned areas, it offers plenty of natural light. Boasting easy-care living and outstanding floor plan, this property features;
– Versatile floor plan with combined living and dining area
– Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample bench & cupboard space
– Fully fenced private rear courtyard perfect for entertaining
– Two(2) great sized bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ensuite to main
– Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and shower
– Large separate internal laundry to downstairs combined with additional toilet
– Secure basement to lockup garage with internal access
– Situated on a total area of 178 sqm
– Within walking distance to public transport, local shops, parks and eateries
– Approximate levies; council $314.63 per quarter | water levies $157.31 per quarter
***We will be following all NSW Health, Regulations, Orders & COVID Safety Plans for all viewings***
Laing & Simmons Merrylands and its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
Share this property:
- 3 Toilet
Agent representing 10/27-31 Cleone Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.