1/48 Pegler Avenue Granville, NSW 2142
No testimonial found!
This rare double storey full brick family home has street access and is surrounded by local shops, post office, Dellwood Medical Centre and public transport.
Boasting with a spacious 187 sqm floor plan, this home includes a formal lounge room, separate dining area, three spacious bedrooms and a double lock-up garage.
– Street access
– Full brick construction
– Formal lounge room
– Separate dining area
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking and granite benchtop
– Three spacious bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Two bathrooms and three toilets
– Internal laundry
– Backyard with pergola and tiles floor
– Double lock up garage
– Current rental income: $450 per week
– 200 metres (approximately) to local shops, post office, Dellwood Medical Centre and bus stop
– 600 metres (approximately) to Blaxcell Street Public School
– 750 metres (approximately) to Holy Family Primary School
– 1.7kms (approximately) to Woolworth Super Market
-Strata Levies: $462.50 per quarter (approximately)
-Water Rates: $318.01 per quarter (approximately)
-Council Rates: $332 per quarter (approximately)
This ideal home is suitable for a young family to grow !
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 1/48 Pegler Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.