4/166-170 Targo Road Girraween, NSW 2145
No testimonial found!
This immaculately presented exceptional 2 storey 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car parking townhouse is conveniently located, offering an functional layout for a growing family and a very rare combination of ideal lifestyle and convenience in a very popular, premium location. Only a short walk to Toongabbie train station, Pendle Hill train station, Girraween Public School, Girraween Selective High School, St Anthony’s Primary School and local shops. Girraween Public School catchment.
*** Auction: On-Site, 3rd October 2020 (Saturday) @ 3:30pm unless sold prior ***
– Open plan living with lounge, family and dining
– All 5 bedrooms, 3 bathroom, 2 car parking
– All bedrooms with built-ins
– 5th bedroom downstairs
– 3rd bathroom downstairs
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Modern gourmet with gas cooking, stone bench tops, top of range stainless steel appliance, dishwasher.
– Tiled floor downstairs and laminated timber floor upstairs
– Modern bathrooms with fully tiled to walls
– Full of light
– Plantation shutters
– Ducted air conditioning
– Internal laundry
– Security alarm system
– lots of storage space
– Double car parking including single automatic garage with internal access
– Low maintenance private courtyard
– Stunning quality and family-friendly community
– Highly sought-after location
Contact Sunny Lee on 0424 273 283 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to arrange your private inspection.
***** Disclaimer: the above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. *****
Share this property:
Agent representing 4/166-170 Targo Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.