41 Middleton Street Petersham, NSW 2049
No testimonial found!
Boasting an impressive street frontage on a deceptively deep dual access block, this grand two storey residence presents a one-of-a-kind opportunity to respectfully renovate and reconfigure or completely rebuild (STCA). It’s a stroll from trains and shops.
• Currently presents as four unique self-contained apartments
• Period features include original fireplace and timber floors
• Soaring ceilings and ornate cornices frame grand proportions
• Expansive backyard with mature trees extends to rear lane
• Existing main kitchen has adjacent dining area
• Single lock-up garage, external laundry room plus storerooms
• Outstanding potential to redevelop (STCA)
• Option to build substantially proportioned family residence
• On doorstep to Newington College and Stanmore Public School
• Easy access to Newtown, Marrickville Markets, Little Portugal
Share this property:
Agent representing 41 Middleton Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.