25 William Street Paddington, NSW 2021
No testimonial found!
Commercial Site For Sale with Exceptional Retail Opportunity in Trendy Paddington!
In a long line of eclectic, sophisticated and well established business enterprises, this terrace offers an exceptional array of opportunities to capitalise on. Presented for the first time in over two decades, it has been meticulously maintained and regularly revitalised, sustaining its enduring build integrity and classic beauty. This ensures that as the platform for an ongoing business it can be easily and swiftly adapted to specific requirements, offering the scope to secure this as your own business location or to offer for leasehold returns.
This address in the heart of Paddington is also an epicentre for elegant urban living. William Street is central to a sought-after precinct, encircled by the very best this premier postcode has to offer. On a street dotted with elegant residences this property also has all the fundamentals in place to create a home that is an exquisite new expression of contemporary urban style.
– Glass street façade, ideal way to display business wares, credentials
– Superb original broad-plank timber floors throughout on both levels
– Entry reception rooms fully fitted for beauty salon, wellness centre
– Two private upstairs rooms, ideal for private consulting or studio
– Separate modern kitchen, discreet laundry, large designer bathroom
– Rear laneway access, pristine light décor, high ceilings on both levels
– Under 100 metres to Oxford Street, heart of Paddington retail precinct
– Premier location flanked by Woollahra, Darlinghurst, Double Bay
– Will be sold with vacant possession
The scope is there to build a business enterprise that leverages this exceptional location, benefit from its leasehold yield or even create an idyllic, individual and exquisite new home.
Share this property:
Agents representing 25 William Street