221 Queen Street Beaconsfield, NSW 2015
No testimonial found!
Luxury Torrens Title Home With Separate Self Contained Studio In Trendy Urban Locale
Inspired design has created luxury appeal in this near new Torrens title terrace of 222sqm approx., filled with natural light across a spacious tri-level layout. Offering a sense of scale and privacy that’s rare to find on the city fringe, the four-bedroom home is just a few hundred metres up from Beaconsfield Park and a short walk to The Cannery’s foodie hub, the Grounds of Alexandria and popular local cafes.
With so much more space than a traditional terrace and featuring dual access from Queen Street & Victoria Lane, and internal access to a good-sized lock-up garage, this terrace home is part of a rapidly gentrifying precinct on the edge of Green Square town centre.
– Internal 182 sqm + external 40 sqm, total of 222sqm approx.
– Easy-care timber deck ensures effortless alfresco entertaining
– A separate self contained studio for flexibility
– Interiors complemented with timber floors and fresh tones
– Large marble gas kitchen with Miele appliances and dishwasher
– 3 large bedrooms all with built-ins plus a sunroom/study
– Decadent bathrooms with superior fixtures plus powder room
– Private entry, whole-floor living and entertaining space
– Rear access to secure remote LUG via Victoria Lane
– Powder room, internal laundry, cedar-framed windows
– Beautifully landscaped garden with sun drenched deck
– Luxurious main bathrooms with freestanding bathtub and shower
– Timber floors, custom cabinetry and storage throughout
– Daikin multi-zone ducted air conditioning and storage
– Moments from The Grounds of Alexandria, Green Square Station
– Stroll the Cannery, Gunyama Park Aquatic & Recreation Centre
+ Water $170 pq approx.
+ Council $321 pq approx.
Share this property:
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Separate Studio
Agents representing 221 Queen Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.