406/389 Bourke Street Surry Hills, NSW 2010
No testimonial found!
Set above the buzz of Taylor Square, this boutique studio apartment offers an eclectic inner-city lifestyle close to all amenities. Nestled on an upper level of the heritage-listed Belgenny building, the apartment features a generous living area with large windows overlooking its urban village setting.
Built in 1938, the iconic Manhattan-style, art deco Belgenny building is designed in the New York brownstone tradition, superbly located in the heart of famed Surry Hills with a world of arts, fashion and entertainment at your doorstep, it’s a short walk through Hyde Park to the CBD.
This charming abode is cleverly designed to maximise space and light, and is equally attractive for the first homebuyer or astute investor.
– Sunny northerly aspect
– Large windows offering abundant natural light and airflow
– High ceilings, period art-deco features
– Airy bathroom with bath
– Full security building with intercom
– Grand, elegant lobby with modern lift
– Views overlooking Taylor Square and the district beyond
– Leafy common garden
– Shared laundry facilities
– Ultimate lifestyle location close to nightlife venues, cinemas, cafes and restaurants, gourmet delis and supermarket
– Moments to transport
– Great potential for further modernisation
– Strong rental return
For more information please contact David Mikov on 0488 069 521
Share this property:
Agent representing 406/389 Bourke Street