5 Spicer Street Woollahra, NSW 2025
No testimonial found!
Perfectly positioned, this stylish semi-detached residence occupies a quiet central setting, just footsteps from Queen Street’s fashionable eateries and a short stroll from Centennial Park. Architectural renovations by Paul Berkemeier have transformed the property into a chic contemporary living space. The outstanding home features a generous two level layout, with striking open plan interiors stretching to a private garden entertaining area.
– Three double bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms (one with laundry)
– Striking open plan living and dining room with Jetmaster open fireplace
– Spacious modern kitchen with timber benchtops and Asko dishwasher
– Plantation shutters, alarm, ceiling fans, built-ins, roof storage area
– Attractive courtyard garden with large paved entertaining area
Council rates: $1429.24 per annum approx
Water rates: $191.11 per quarter approx
Share this property:
Agent representing 5 Spicer Street