15 Pelsart Avenue Willmot, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Brick home set on a 554sqm block with granny flat potential (STCA)
Enjoying a prime position upon a large 554sqm parcel, this solid brick home offers a traditional single-level layout with sun-filled interiors and a park-like backyard. The block is level and holds plenty of space to build a granny flat and attract additional income (STCA). It embraces a north-to-rear aspect and is close to local shopping, public and private schools and public transport.
– Great investment, currently leased at an impressive $300.00 p/w
– Offers separate living and dining zones with new laminate flooring
– Dining extends onto a patio, parklike backyard is ideal for children
– Original kitchen features timber cupboards, storage and a cooktop
– Three large bedrooms, air conditioning and neutral colour scheme
– Main bathroom plus an additional guest w/c and external laundry
– Ample scope to further enhance with chic renovations or updates
– Ideal investment/development prospect with space for a granny flat
– Single carport in addition to off-street parking and a spacious yard
– Close to St Marys and Marsden Park shopping hubs, dining and parks
Share this property:
Agents representing 15 Pelsart Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.