6 Beagle Place Willmot, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Spanning a premium 569.1sqm block, this solid brick home presents a great opportunity for first home buyers and investors looking for a well maintained home in a sought-after location. It holds granny flat potential (STCA) and is peacefully nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, just moments from local schools, with shopping and transport close by.
– Garage converted into teenage retreat with bathroom and laundry
– Three good sized bedrooms plus study, two with built-in robes
– Single level layout offers a spacious lounge and dining
– Private child-friendly yard enhanced with manicured gardens
– Timber kitchen is equipped with gas appliances and dishwasher
– Updated modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, guest w/c
– Readymade with scope to enhance or add personal touches
– Plenty of level land available to capitalize or extend on
– Air conditioning, four security cameras, two garden sheds
– Spacious lock-up carport, long driveway and off-street parking
– High-growth location, moments from Ropes Crossing and Marsden Park.
Share this property:
Agents representing 6 Beagle Place