20 Van Diemen Avenue Willmot, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Appealing to first home buyers and savvy investors, this beautifully presented family home provides a practical floorplan with four bedrooms and a leafy, child-friendly backyard. It is currently leased out to excellent tenants at $370.00 per week, creating an ideal investment.The property is set on an expansive 587sqm block with 16.74m frontage and is just moments from Ropes Crossing and Marsden Park.
– Prime land parcel compromises a large 581.7sqm with 16.74m frontage
– Comfortable single level layout with separate lounge/dining zones
– Dining space extends out to a covered terrace ideal for entertaining
– Enclosed child-friendly backyard complete with fruit trees and a shed
– Stylish kitchen is equipped with quality appliances and storage space
– Four good-sized bedrooms, one leads out to the covered outdoor area
– Readymade investment with scope to add personal touches or enhance
– The property is currently leased out to tenants at $370.00 per week
– Tandem carport in addition to off-street parking, internal laundry
– High-growth location close to schools, parks, shops and transport
Share this property:
- 2 Carport
Agents representing 20 Van Diemen Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.