6 Baudin Place Willmot, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Tucked within a quiet cul-de-sac, this property is set on an elevated 556sqm block with 16m frontage. Whilst the property has termite damage and requires minor updates, repairs, and maintenance, it is washed with an abundance of natural light and capitalises on a level block surrounded by quality homes. The property is peacefully located just moments from Ropes Crossing Shopping Centre, transport and local schools.
– Internal damage may require a high level of conservation
– Sprawling lounge/dining zone enhanced with timber floors
– All-weather pergola overlooks the child-friendly backyard
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite bench tops
– Three good sized bedrooms, two fitted with built-in wardrobes
– Freshly painted throughout, down lights, add personal touches
– Fabulous opportunity for an investor or first home buyer alike
– High set, immaculate 556sqm block with 16-meter frontage
– Current landlord has added a second kitchen and bathroom
– Single lock-up garage with yard access and off-street parking
– Close to Mt Druitt Westfield, eateries, parklands and motorways
Share this property:
Agents representing 6 Baudin Place
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.