55 Burwood Road Whitebridge, NSW 2290
No testimonial found!
Sensational Lifestyle Opportunity in Tightly Held Location
This captivating coastal residence with a desirable postcode to match showcases spectacular 180 degree views across Glenrock Reserve and the iconic Dudley Beach coastline. The dream is all yours, enjoy waking up to aqua blue landscapes in the summer and spotting whales frolicking throughout the winter.
Featuring an incredibly spacious and light-filled grand entrance, the clever design of this air conditioned home offers remarkable views from a series of connected living spaces opening to the entertainers’ dream balcony which enjoys refreshing north-easterly breezes in summer.
The large modern kitchen has a plumbed in double fridge / freezer, bar fridge and dishwasher.
Four bedrooms provide accommodation, complete with two ensuites and main bathroom, and an exceptional amount of comfortable living space.
On the same level as the large automatic double garage, there is a multi-purpose room, suitable for home office, gym or sports equipment etc, and an oversized laundry.
Step down to the lower level, a huge workshop/storage area with a 2.4m ceiling height presenting ample opportunity to convert into more habitable space depending on lifestyle needs (STCA).
The lush landscaped backyard provides a fantastic area for children to play, with previous DA approval for a pool.
Enjoy swift access to Dudley Beach, many local cafes and shopping facilities at Whitebridge and Kahibah. Kahibah Oval, Whitebridge High School and Charlestown Shopping Centre are all close by for your convenience, as are the Glenrock State Recreation Area and the Fernleigh Track.
A rare opportunity to own in one of Newcastle’s most prestigious addresses, your desired lifestyle awaits.
* Tightly held Burwood Road address
* Large block
* Remarkable views across Glenrock Reserve and Dudley Beach
* Views from multiple living areas
* Modern kitchen boasts ample cabinetry space
* Relatively new ducted air conditioning
* Grand entrance to home
* 2 out of 4 bedrooms include ensuites
* Main bathroom with separate WC
* Walk- in wardrobe included in master bedroom
* Built-in robes included in 2 bedrooms
* Entertainers’ balcony
* Landscaped gardens
* Previous DA approval for a pool
* Huge under house storage with 2.4m ceiling height
* Large multi-purpose room adjacent to garage
* Crim-safe on all ground floor windows
* Automatic double garage, ample off street parking & side access
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 55 Burwood Road