4 Fulton Avenue Wentworthville, NSW 2145
No testimonial found!
Beautiful family home sitting on a 632sqm block with a wide frontage. As you walk through the front door you can feel the love and warmth put into this home. From the ornate cornices to the high ceilings, bullnose veranda and polished timber floors throughout, this home screams charm.
The property features:
– 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
– Master with ensuite
– Dining and separate lounge with ornate cornices
– Open plan kitchen with large oven with gas cooktop & stainless steel appliances
– Air conditioning for year round comfort
– Beautiful federation style bathroom
– Tranquil private courtyard
– Workshop with electrical and water connections, ripe for conversion to a granny flat (STCA)
– Possible duplex potential (STCA)
– Walking distance to all local amenities including Coles (5min), Wentworthville Station (10min), Westmead Hospital (10min) and Darcy Road public school (15min)
This freshly painted home is immaculately presented and ready to move in without a cent to spend. Or consider this a prudent investment given its proximity to Wentworthville and Westmead stations, the booming Westmead Hospital & University Precinct (currently undergoing a $1bn+ redevelopment) and newly announced Westmead Metro.
Council Rates: $324pq
Water Rates: $168.40pq
Share this property:
- 2 Carport
Agents representing 4 Fulton Avenue