8 Wardle Close Wallsend, NSW 2287
No testimonial found!
Ideal Family Home in Quiet Locale
Offering generous proportions with sunlit interiors, this designer family home showcases an array of modern inclusions.
Practical and exceptionally versatile, the floorplan presents a large living area, open plan dining and family room in addition to a fantastic children’s activity space.
The chef-style kitchen presents ample bench and storage options, stainless steel appliances and desirable gas cooktop.
Five bedrooms provide accommodation, including the suite-sized master with walk-in wardrobe. The fifth bedroom is easily converted to a home office for working parents or study room.
Enjoy the spacious outdoor alfresco, amidst an oasis filled garden boasting plentiful greenery and blooms.
Positioned in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac locale overlooking the bushland reserve, close to St Patrick’s Primary School, Wallsend Library and Stockland Jesmond, this impressive family home offers a relaxed lifestyle in a convenient location.
• Modern family home in quiet cul-de-sac locale
• Large block approx. 708m2
• Approx. 12 years new
• Multiple living areas including children’s activity room
• Large kitchen with gas cooktop
• Array of natural light throughout
• Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Neutrally toned interior, polished floorboards throughout living
• 4 bedrooms; 3 include built-in robes
• Master bedroom includes walk-in robe & ensuite
• 5th bedroom or home office conversion
• Spacious main bathroom with separate WC
• Internal laundry
• Double automatic garage
• Outdoor alfresco & vibrant gardens
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 8 Wardle Close