14 Mikkelsen Avenue Tregear, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Brick home on a vast 650sqm corner block with tenants in place
Exclusively commanding a north-to-rear facing corner block, this sprawling 650sqm parcel holds ample development opportunity including subdivision or granny flat potential (STCA). The three-bedroom brick home residing on the property presents as clean and tidy and is currently leased out until October 2022 for $330.00 per week. The property is peacefully located just minutes from Emerton Shopping Village and eateries, local schools and public transport.
– Open plan living/dining space warmed with plenty of natural light
– Private and enclosed child-friendly backyard with a garden shed
– Neutrally decorated kitchen equipped with appliances and storage
– Three good-sized bedrooms have carpet flooring and ceiling fans
– Combined main bathroom with bath/shower and internal laundry
– Tenants in place to October 2022, leased out at $330.00 per week
– Potential to enhance and add value through updates or renovations
– Opportunity for a savvy investor, young family or first home buyer
– Double carport in addition to plenty of off-street parking available
– Close to parks and sporting grounds, places of worship and shopping
Share this property:
- 2 Carport
Agents representing 14 Mikkelsen Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.