16 Nimrod Place Tregear, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Family home in cul-de-sac offered for the first time in 50 years
Enjoying an elevated position within a quiet cul-de-sac, this extended family home is being offered to the market for the first time in over 50 years. Its interiors have been well-maintained and extended to accommodate a growing family and create a spacious three-bedroom home with a private backyard.
It is peacefully located close to local schools, sporting grounds and Mount Druitt Westfield.
– Spacious lounge and dining space washed with natural light
– Pergola covered gazebo overlooks enclosed front/back yard
– Original kitchen features servery and ample cupboard space
– Three good-sized bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes
– Main bathroom, air conditioning, original combustion fireplace
– Readymade and ideally suited to a young or growing family
– Ample scope to further enhance or add your personal touches
– Fantastic first home or investment attracting high rental return
– Large garage with an additional single carport and two sheds
– Easy drive to all local dining and cafes, shopping and cinemas
Share this property:
Agents representing 16 Nimrod Place