26 Mawson Road Tregear, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Spanning a premium 613sqm block, this solid brick home presents a great opportunity for buyers looking to either purchase there first home or acquire an investment property in a sought-after location. It holds granny flat potential (STCA) and is currently leased to excellent long term tenants for $375.00 per week. The property is located moments from Ropes crossing and Tregear Reserve, with shopping and transport close by.
– Single level layout offers a spacious lounge and dining
– Private child-friendly backyard offers space to entertain
– Updated kitchen is equipped with steel appliances
– Three good sized bedrooms, master with mirrored built-in
– Modern tiled bathroom with a combined bath and shower
– Readymade with scope to enhance or add personal touches
– Plenty of level land available to capitalize or extend on
– Air conditioning, alarm system, garden shed at the rear
– Spacious lock-up garage plus additional off-street parking
– Approx 10 minutes to both Mt Druitt and St Marys train stations.
– Close to Mt Druitt Westfield approx 5km.
Share this property:
Agents representing 26 Mawson Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.