75 Ellsworth Drive Tregear, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Established upon a 601sqm block with 16.7m frontage, this updated family home offers an enviable northern aspect, stylish modern updates and an ultimately private, spacious backyard. It’s situated on a clear block with no easements or trees and has plenty of space to add a granny flat or second dwelling (STCA). The property is conveniently located close to Ropes Crossing Shopping Village and Marsden Park business hub.
– Entry foyer extends to the living area, separate dining zone
– Rear pergola overlooks the substantial child-friendly yard
– Renovated kitchen provides quality stainless steel appliances
– Three good sized bedrooms complete with woodlike floors
– Updated, full main bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles
– Internal laundry extends outdoors, neutral colour scheme
– Ideal investment with a high rental return of $350.00 per week
– Readymade fibro home appointed with new kitchen and floors
– Plenty of off-street parking, ample scope to recreate/add value
– Moments from Tregear Shops, transport, schools and eateries
Share this property:
Agent representing 75 Ellsworth Drive
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.