101 Rausch Street Toongabbie, NSW 2146
No testimonial found!
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ONLY
– INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
– ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE HOUSE AT A TIME
– FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN
– FREE! PEST REPORT AVAILABLE AFTER INSPECTION
Leon Gietzmann and Laing + Simmons Wentworthville are proud to present
101 Rausch St Toongabbie.
IMAGINE LIVING HERE
Enhanced by a sunny north to rear aspect, this sensational single level home provides an unmissable opportunity for your family and for those considering downsizing to a single level home. A truly unique offering in a premier enclave, this much-loved family home is a relaxed modern haven of style and quality and is perfectly located within walking distance of buses, parks, schools, Toongabbie Town Centre and train station.
– Immaculately presented interiors with enriched timber flooring
– Large living room with designated dining and family areas
– Undercover entertaining catering to alfresco entertaining
– Sparkling inground pool amidst amazing landscaped yard
– Great kitchen with family space overlooking the backyard
– Four spacious bedrooms with BIR’s, main with ensuite
– Gorgeous main bathroom includes bath, shower and vanity
– Ducted air conditioning, rear garden shed, double carport
– Total of 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets
– Registered in-ground chlorine swimming pool with compliancy certificate
– Walk to bus stops, train station, easy access to M2, M4 and M7
Land size approximately: 557sqm x 15.24m frontage
Council rates approximately: $339 per quarter
Water rates approximately: $249 per quarter
Rental estimate approximately: $580 – $600 per week
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above
information but does not constitute any representation by the owner
or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable;
we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on
their own enquiries.
Share this property:
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling
- Split System Aircon
Agent representing 101 Rausch Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.