20 Premier Street Toongabbie, NSW 2146
No testimonial found!
Explore the opportunity to develop dual occupancy or simply move in and enjoy this fantastic home located just 400m to Toongabbie Station and local amenities. This beautiful red brick home has plenty to offer, whether you are looking to knock down rebuild, renovate, extend or a long term hold as you lease it out, this one ticks all the boxes!
– Zoned R3 for medium density development (all development STCA)
– 4 good size bedrooms, three with BIR’s
– A large bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
– Expansive kitchen with plenty of storage and breakfast bar
– Large living room with split AC unit & separate dining
– Under house storage and potential rumpus
– Set on 613m2 of elevated land with side access
– Large covered alfresco & additional toilet in laundry
– Walk to Toongabbie Station, Toongabbie Bowling Club & local shops
If you’ve being looking for a solidly built home in a convenient location with potential development opportunity then 20 Premier St is the one for you.
Land Size: approx. 613m2, zoned R3
Council: Parramatta Council
Council Rates: $396 pq
Water Rates: $153 pq
Rental Estimate: $450-480 per week
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Share this property:
- 2 Toilet
Agent representing 20 Premier Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.