59 Fishermans Drive Teralba, NSW 2284
No testimonial found!
Nestled within the tightly held Billy’s Lookout estate in Teralba, this brand new home built by highly reputable Beechwood Homes emphasises modern, open plan living.
Neutral tones paired with light-filled interiors are a standout in this well-designed floorplan. Enjoy multiple living spaces including a separate media room, four comfortably sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, walk-in wardrobe to the master in addition to the impeccably finished ensuite and main bathroom.
The family will enjoy congregating to dine whatever the occasion as the huge island bench kitchen caters for all. The gas cooktop, integrated appliances and ample storage ticks all the boxes.
Other notable highlights of this brand new home include ducted air conditioning, installed security system and downlights throughout. There is side access to the private backyard, approx. 3m width appealing to families with a caravan or boat.
Surrounded by majestic parklands, waterways and nature tracks the estate is equipped with distinctive natural beauty and offers many family friendly activities to enjoy, all within an approximately 25 minute drive from Newcastle CBD.
• Brand new Beechwood Home in Billy’s Lookout Estate
• High quality, family friendly design
• Open plan living, dining, separate media room
• Impressive kitchen boasts gas cooktop, integrated appliances & walk-in pantry
• Walk-in linen cupboard
• 4 bedrooms, 3 include built-in robes all with ceiling fans
• Master comprises of walk-in robe & ensuite
• Ducted air conditioning, downlights & security system
• Double garage with internal access
• 3m side access to private backyard
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 59 Fishermans Drive
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.