27 Metford Road Tenambit, NSW 2323
No testimonial found!
A Place to Call Home
Situated within a picturesque, flourishing landscape on a spectacular 6.3 acre (approx) level lot, this is your opportunity to escape to the country.
Offering the perfect blend of complete privacy whilst conveniently located, the property is enhanced by a combination of blissful green lawns, manicured gardens with overall minimal maintenance, multiple outdoor entertaining and activity areas and ample storage facilities.
The versatile design of the home has received updates throughout, showcasing numerous living and dining options and a spacious caesarstone kitchen, fit for a family. Four comfortably sized bedrooms with storage provide accommodation and the main bathroom exudes federation features, complementing the aesthetics of the property locale.
Enjoy the sought-after rural views from every angle as the verandah wraps around the entire heart of the home, a true standout feature.
The prime position of the property allows easy accessibility to the beautiful cafes and boutiques of Morpeth and surrounds, shopping facilities at East Maitland, The New Maitland Hospital and numerous primary and secondary schools closeby.
– Original family home with updates throughout in the heart of Tenambit
– 6.3 acres of rural bliss offering picturesque views from every angle
– Established & well manicured gardens offer complete privacy
– Ample parking options with carport & 2 x garages
– Huge storage shed & workshop
– Stunning wraparound verandah
– 4 bedrooms, 3 include built-in wardrobes
– Master bedroom offers walk-in robe & renovated double vanity ensuite
– Family sized main bathroom
– Large laundry & 2nd WC
– Spacious lounge room
– Common living & dining area, separate sunroom
– Caesarstone kitchen, crisp white cabinetry, ample pantry & storage space
– Inviting alfresco area offers undercover area for spa & outdoor dining
– Plantation shutters, downlights, ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
– All Utilities 3 Phase Electricity, Town Water & Sewer, NBN, Fully Ducted Air
– Fully fenced 5 internal paddocks and Weather Shed, suitable for Horses, with 2 x 22kl onsite water storage tanks
– Zoned (RU2) able to have a Second Residence (Dual Occupancy) if needed
Share this property:
- 8 Garage
Agent representing 27 Metford Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.