16 Curtis Avenue Taren Point, NSW 2229
No testimonial found!
Occupying a 841sqm parcel with DA approved plans two large 4-bedroom + study area duplexes. The current residence provides high quality finishes and a fantastic alfresco entertaining space. It is tucked away amid landscaped gardens and is located close to village shops and schools.
– Easy flow to a partially covered deck enjoying elevated views
– Three good sized bedrooms, with built-in wardrobe
– Substantial child-friendly backyard and an additional patio
– Well maintained kitchen is equipped with quality appliances
– Modern Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, separate bath/shower
– Timber floors complimenting high ceilings and neutral tones
– Air conditioning, gas heating, ceiling fans, down lights
– Single carport, maintained front lawn and porch
– Moments to transport, sporting grounds and Hawkesbury Reserve
DA plans available on request or contact Nathan Berlyn 0449 157 773 to discuss.
Share this property:
Agents representing 16 Curtis Avenue