56 Somerset Street Stanhope Gardens, NSW 2768
No testimonial found!
Value ! Excellent opportunity for a savvy investor! - Walk to Kellyville train station!
This ideally located family home with very practical floor plan, located in a quiet street, while conveniently situated & close to Kellyville Metro train station and transports. There are 4 large bedrooms built-ins & ceiling fans, master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, modern main bathroom very spacious open plan living, gas kitchen with stone benchtops and top of line appliances. Double garage with internal access and spacious private backyard. It is conveniently located in one of the most popular streets of Stanhope Gardens.
– Large open plan lounge and family area
– Separate dining area
– Quality gas kitchen with stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances
– Double lockup garage with internal access
– Powder room
– Internal laundry
– Four spacious upstairs bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans
– The master bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite
– Ducted air conditioning
– Spacious private backyard
– 332.2 sqm level block of land
– Access to the community clubhouse featuring the usage of tennis court, large swimming pool, a party hall and BBQ area (approx. 200m)
– Walk to Kellyville train station (approx. 900m), bus stops (approx. 450m)
– Easy access to Stanhope Village Shopping Centre (approx. 2.1km)
– Excellent opportunity for a savvy investor!
– Currently leased until 13th Nov 2023 at $680 per week (more details available upon request)
Don't miss this opportunity to secure this very quality property in the popular Stanhope Gardens. Call Sunny Lee on 0424 273 283 or email to [email protected] today for more information.
***** Disclaimer: the above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. *****
Share this property:
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 56 Somerset Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.