16 Purton Street Stanhope Gardens, NSW 2768
No testimonial found!
SOLD SOLD SOLD Please Call Julia 0403 342 265 for Obligation Free Market Appraisal!
**** We had 55 enquiries, 51 buyers inspected the property, 48 buyers are still looking to buy. Have you had any thought of selling? Please call Julia 0403 342 265 today! ****
Julia Stella and Laing+Simmons Kellyville are proud to offer this magnificent four-bedroom double storey family home. Located in a quiet, friendly and leafy part of Stanhope Gardens. This home is perfectly located, within walking distance to:
– Bus stops (4 minutes walk/300m) – 603 (Rouse Hill Station to Parramatta via Glenhaven) & 632 (Rouse Hill Station to Pennant Hills via Norwest & Castle Hill)
– Kellyville Station (16 minutes walk/1.2km), Riley T-way (
– Stanhope Village Shopping Centre (12 minutes walk/950m)
– Kellyville Ridge Public School (15 minutes walk/1.2km)
– St John XXIII Catholic Primary School & St Mark’s Catholic College (13 minutes walk/1.1km)
This stunning family home must be seen to be truly appreciated, provides an expansive and elegant floor plan for a growing family and is located within the zone of great schools – all the schools mentioned above plus The Ponds High School and Glenwood High School.
Ground floor of this home will capture your imagination with:
• Keyless entry, spacious formal lounge with high ceilings.
• Open plan living and dining off the kitchen.
• Quality floating timber floorboards throughout the living areas.
• Spacious gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cook top, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
• Downstairs powder room (renovated last year)
• Under stair storage comes with fish tank.
• Good size laundry with access to the backyard.
• Multiple merbau decking around the house with deck lights, comes with two undercover areas on the side with folding arm awning and on the rear overlooking low maintenance garden.
• Automatic double locked up garage with internal access, has been converted into 2 separate rooms.
The first floor features:
• Updated laminate flooring with floor lights around walkway.
• Four great size bedrooms. The master bedroom has walk-in robe, en-suite offering double basins. Good size bedroom 2 and 3, bedroom 2 comes with built in robe, bedroom 3 comes with walk-in robe.
• Expansive bedroom 4 can be used as a home office, media room or upstairs retreat with high ceilings, built in robe, updated laminate flooring called Patchwork Cappuccino and access to the boardwalk (wooden walkway) for hanging some indoor plants.
• Well designed main bathroom with quality tiles and recently updated overhead shower.
Other features include:
• Split system air conditionings, ceiling fans, downlights and updated blinds throughout.
• New carpet has been installed on the stairs.
• Quality and spacious Keter garden shed.
• 12 solar panels to reduce electricity bill.
Access to the club House that includes pool, tennis court and bbq area for you and your family to enjoy. This fantastic home ticks all the boxes and won’t last long on the market. To arrange a private inspection, be sure to call Julia Stella today on 0403 342 265 or 9629 1388 or email to: [email protected] so you do not miss out on this rare opportunity! #realestateagentstanhopegardens
*** Inspection By Appointment Welcome!***
Please call Julia Stella on 0403 342 265, or email [email protected] to book your private inspection today !
*** We are taking all necessary precautions while performing inspections by appointment due to Covid19. Open homes are not available – only Private Inspections by appointment ***
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy.
Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine
the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 16 Purton Street