55 Filante Street Stanhope Gardens, NSW 2768
No testimonial found!
SOLD BY JULIA STELLA IN 2 WEEKS, ACHIEVED WELL ABOVE THE VENDORS’ EXPECTATION PRICE.
60 BUYERS INSPECTED, 7 OFFERS, 53 BUYERS ARE STILL LOOKING TO PURCHASE.
PLEASE CALL JULIA ON 0403 342 265 IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING.
Julia Stella and Laing+Simmons Kellyville are proud to offer this magnificent four-bedroom double storey family home, sets on a massive 743.4m2 (approx.) land. Located in a quiet, friendly and leafy part of Stanhope Gardens. This home is perfectly located, within walking distance to Connor Greasby Park, Edenbridge Park, public transport (1.6km to the new Kellyville Station, 1.4km to Riley, T-way), 1.3km to The Ponds Shopping Centre, 1.4km to Stanhope Village Shopping Centre and 10 mins drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre.
This stunning 37sq Eden Brae (Entertainer 37) family home must be seen to be truly appreciated, provides an expansive and elegant floor plan for a growing family and is located within the zone of great schools – Kellyville Ridge Public School, John XXIII Catholic Primary School, St Mark’s Catholic College and Glenwood High School.
Ground floor of this home will capture your imagination with:
• The entrance comes with quality timber floors.
• Expansive formal lounge and dining with gas connection.
• Study/potential 5th bedroom.
• Media room.
• Multiple living areas including formal lounge and dining, open plan living and dining off the kitchen (with porcelain tiles).
• Spacious kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, 900mm gas cook top, Technika oversize electric oven, impressive Fisher & Paykel double dishwasher, modern tap ware and plenty of cupboard space and pantry.
• Bi-fold windows in the kitchen with extended stone bench tops outside to serve the meals.
• Downstairs powder room.
• Good size laundry with large linen cabinet and access to the backyard.
• Bi-fold doors where you can really open the family room up for hosting a party and allow you to control the amount of air or space that you desire.
• Spacious undercover outdoor entertaining area with travertine tiles, overlooking low-maintenance private backyard and grassed area.
• Automatic double locked up garage with internal access.
The first floor features:
• Large lounge to entertain the family.
• Four great size bedrooms. The expansive master bedroom has a balcony, large en-suite (double basins and double shower heads) and walk-in robes. Three bedrooms each with built-in robes.
• Well designed main bathroom with quality tiles, large bathtub, shower and separate toilet.
Other features include:
• Ducted air conditioning system, downlights and plantation shutters throughout.
• Alarm system.
• The front yard irrigated by 2 levers, the garden beds are using recycled water. The grass and nature strip are using normal water.
Potential to build a swimming pool or a granny flat for in laws accommodation or second income (Subject To Council Approval). Access to Roseville Club House that includes pool, tennis court and bbq area for you and your family to enjoy. Surrounded by prestigious homes, this fantastic home ticks all the boxes and won’t last long on the market. Be sure to call Julia Stella today on 0403 342 265 or 9629 1388 or email to: email@example.com so you do not miss out on this rare opportunity!
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy.
Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine
the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 55 Filante Street