5 Keele Street Stanhope Gardens, NSW 2768
No testimonial found!
SOLD SOLD SOLD BY JULIA STELLA AFTER 2 OPEN HOMES, ACHIEVED WELL ABOVE THE VENDORS’ EXPECTATION PRICE! 44 BUYERS INSPECTED, 7 OFFERS, 39 BUYERS ARE STILL LOOKING TO PURCHASE!
PLEASE CALL JULIA ON 0403 342 265 IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING!
Julia Stella and Laing+Simmons Kellyville are proud to offer this magnificent four-bedroom double storey family home. Located in a quiet, friendly and leafy part of Stanhope Gardens. This home is perfectly located, within walking distance to public transport (12 mins walk/900m to the new Kellyville Station, 9 mins walk to T way), 4 mins walk/350m to local parks such as Eastbourne Park, 1.6km to local shops, Medical Centre at Stanhope Village Shopping Centre and 8 mins drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre.
This stunning 39sq approx. (including alfresco) family home faces the most desirable direction of north-east facing, where the house gets the most direct sunlight through the day, especially in winter when the sun is at its lowest.
This home must be seen to be truly appreciated, provides an expansive and elegant floor plan for a growing family and is located within the zone of great schools – Kellyville Ridge Public School, John XXIII Catholic Primary School, St Mark’s Catholic College and Glenwood High School. Ground floor of this home will capture your imagination with:
• Expansive formal lounge and dining with gas fireplace and updated carpet.
• Home office/study/potential 5th bedroom.
• Multiple living areas including formal lounge and dining, open plan living and dining off the kitchen and a separate rumpus room.
• Stunning corner home bar with modern design, gas connection.
• Spacious kitchen with granite bench tops, 900mm gas cook top, glass splashback, updated Fisher & Paykel Pyrolytic large capacity oven, Bosch dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space and pantry.
• The open plan kitchen gives an abundance of bench space and overlooks the large dining room.
• Downstairs powder room and under stairs storage.
• Good size laundry includes shower/3rd bathroom (downstairs) with access to the backyard.
• Spacious undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking low-maintenance private backyard and sparkling swimming pool with water feature and glass pool fencing.
• Automatic double locked up garage with internal access.
The first floor features:
• Four great size bedrooms. The expansive master bedroom has a balcony, large en-suite (comes air conditioning), walk-in robes and built-in robes. Three bedrooms each with built-in robes. Ceiling fans in each bedroom.
• Large main bathroom with large bathtub, shower and a sky light. Separate toilet.
Other features include:
• Ducted air conditioning system and downlights throughout.
• Quality timber floors throughout (ground floor).
• Speakers are located around the study, living and dining areas for your home entertainment.
• The side of the house has been paved, comes with a large garden shed.
Access to 2 Club Houses: Fairholme North and Fairholme East that includes pool, tennis court and bbq area for you and your family to enjoy. Set on approximately 622.5m2 block of land, surrounded by prestigious homes, this fantastic home ticks all the boxes and you will find yourself in a haven of peace and tranquility. Be sure to call Julia Stella today on 0403 342 265 or 9629 1388 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org so you do not miss out on this rare opportunity!
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy.
Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine
the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 5 Keele Street